Speaker Introduction: About our Speaker, Mustapha B Mugisa
I was invited to give a keynote speech at a strategic planning retreat at Sheraton Hotel to a team of 30 executives of a bank and got exposed. I did not have a write up for the MC to introduce me properly. Below is a brief introduction about me. Just share with your team or download a PDF version| About Mustapha Mugisa herePDF version| About Mustapha Mugisa here and share with your team. Use any of the following to introduce me to your team.
Mustapha B Mugisa is one of those rare people who can say is a consultant, speaker and author and mean it. He is the Founder & CEO of Summit Consulting Ltd, a firm that specializes in forensics, advisory and security. His speaking includes making over 50 keynotes annually at major events and conferences. He is the author of Your Three Keys To A Worry Free Life, book available on Amazon.com and publisher of Summit Business magazine, www.sbreview.net/digital
You are about to discover why good staff commit fraud. At the end of Mustapha’s presentation, you will know how most organisations spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to increase the fraud problem instead of addressing it. Mustapha has investigated over 80 fraud cases and attended several disciplinary hearings and has come to the conclusion that: many companies encourage their staff to steal and that is why fraud is an increasing problem. You are about to understand why good staff commit fraud and what needs to be done to fix the problem.
Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s join hands to welcome Mustapha B Mugisa on the topic: “The Seven Strategies of Effective Fraud Management.”
Our Speaker, Mustapha B. Mugisa is the Founder and CEO of Summit Consulting Ltd, a pioneer company in computer forensics and fraud management in Uganda. Summit Consulting clients include MTN Uganda, Tullow Oil, Ministry of Finance, PPDA, Stanbic Bank, Uganda Revenue Authority, UNRA, and Pride Microfinance among others.
He is the President of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Uganda Chapter and holds nine top global qualifications including Master of Business Administration, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Forensic Accountant and ACCA. He is also the Secretary of the Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda.
Mustapha is the author of three books including his best seller Your Three Keys To A Worry Free Life, which Professor Paulino Mondo refers to as “thought provoking and insightful personal development book with clear steps to achieve personal financial independence and happiness.”
Mustapha previously worked with Nile Bank and Ernst & Young before moving to KPMG as Manager Forensics & Corporate Recovery in charge of Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi, a position he helped for a very short time which he left to form Summit Consulting Ltd.
An entrepreneur and top professional, Mustapha understands that formal education may give you a job, but informal education gives you the skills to excel on the job. Mustapha is an expert in implementing the Playing To Win Strategic Planning Model. Traditional strategic planning is abstract. You are going to learn why strategic execution fails and the new way of strategic planning. Can you win if you continue doing the same things over and over again?
Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s join hands and welcome Mustapha Mugisa.
NB: Mustapha is a top change agent expert and understands process consulting from all points of view. Invite him to facilitate your next strategic retreat or to give a keynote at your main event, and you will love it. He speaks on many topics including Guerrilla marketing, strategic planning, governance, security, fraud and personal development. He has the technical skills and experience to keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
About Mustapha Mugisa, CFE, MBA (bullet profile) update as of 24th Sept 2014
He currently works as:
- Founder and CEO of Summit Consulting Ltd (www.summitcl.com) – a firm that specializes in digital forensics, fraud investigations and ICT security
- Member, Marketing Committee, Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU)
- Secretary, Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda
- Founder and CEO, Summit Business magazine (www.sbreview.net), a leading business & finance magazine in Uganda started in August 2008
- Board Member, St Kizito SS Mbuya; and Finance, Planning & Development Committee Chair
- Founding Member, Institute of Forensics and ICT Security, www.forensicsinstitute.org and www.scluniversity.com
- CEO of the whistleblower system, julisha.org ethicsline (https://www.julisha.org), the premier sms based anonymous whistleblower system in Uganda
- Ernst and Young, as Senior Consultant
- Worked briefly (few months) at KPMG, where he left to start his own consulting firm, Summit Consulting Ltd, www.summitcl.com
- Nile Bank (now Barclays Bank) as Internal Auditor
Education/ holds the following:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and member of ICPAU
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and President Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Uganda Chapter.
- Holds Master of Business Administration of Makerere University
- Holds BSC in Applied Accounting, Oxford Brookes University
- Certified information systems auditor (CISA), and member of ISACA
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and member of the EC Council Ethical Hacker Community
- Certified Forensic Accountant
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- He specializes in digital forensics, fraud and ICT security.
- Married with four children – he is a Ssalongo (a father of twins).
- Runs a foundation, Bunyoro Literacy Foundation, to fundraise for books and computers for his village school, Munteme Fatima College and other schools in Bunyoro-Kitara
- Practices Kungfu and is a fan of the Chinese tradition and director at Country Wing Fitness Institute, www.kungfuschoolug.com
Copyright Mustapha B Mugisa. 2014 All rights reserved.
As you use my cv, remember: do not do harm!