Learn how to cascade strategy for effective execution.
This is a practical class ideal for Directors, Board members, and Heads of departments. Stop worrying about excessive operations costs that seem to increase but you are blind to the key drivers.
You will learn the following:
- Strategic thinking – the blue ocean thinking for strategy choices linked to the Balanced scorecard for effective performance management
- How to craft an organic strategy that speaks to the business NOT against it. Stop using performance management tools for strategic planning. It is deadly!
- How to formulate a strategic business model for competitive success that is sustainable and scalable. How to stop playing like the rest of them all caught in the web of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) but lack a business model that optimizes it.
- How to understand strategic restructuring to align focus areas to your key capabilities for effective cost management. Never again complain about high costs in your operations!
There are three locations for the class:
|1||Kigali||US $2,500 per person, includes eats and refreshments. You must book 1 month in advance. Full-day training – 9am – 4pm|
|2||Kampala Serena Hotel||US $2,000, per person, full-day (9am-4pm) on the 27th August 2019|
|3||Summit Consulting Boardroom||US $1000. Per person, full-day (9am-4pm) on the 27th August 2019.|
The training shall be facilitated by Mustapha B Mugisa, Mr. Strategy. You are welcome to be part of the table and start seeing business from new perspectives. Stop playing in the red ocean. For example, a financial institution that is investing lots of money to enable on-line account opening, internet banking, mobile banking and account management is just playing in the red ocean without any difference. Why? In 2019, such improvements are mere catch up since every other bank is doing the same.
Strategic thinking would entail doing something special which makes the other banks irrelevant! So, automating without strategic thinking is just a copy and paste. It is not a strategy.
You might think you know. Come and share your experiences with like minds. You will transform your thinking — the starting point of growth.
Mustapha B Mugisa, Mr. Strategy.
- To have Mustapha B Mugisa, facilitate your next Strategy Retreat, click here OR you need a change agent? Contact us email@example.com
- To register for the training, Attend the training
- To sponsor the event, contact Godfrey 0n firstname.lastname@example.org, +256 775845691
- What Bankers need to know about the future of banking: Click here